1 . To create awareness amongst students about the problems Faced by women of all strata due to gender issues.
2. To create an environment of gender justice where men and women can work together with a sense of personal security and dignity.
3. To create awareness amongst students about the issues related to the youth, specifically girls.
4. To disseminate knowledge about rights and laws related to women.
5. To create a sense of responsibility in the students and have healthy study and work culture in all colleges of the University.
6. To enhance the self-esteem and self-confidence of girl students, women faculties and staff in the College.
7. To provide opportunities to girl students to participate in and interact at conferences etc. related to gender issue.